Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Fill-In #57




1. Once I was much thinner than I am today (ah.......those were the days).


2. I detest being sick.


3. Today at work I wished the powercord was longer on the vacuum.


4. What's the "Lost" plot all about?


5. If I make a mistake I feel really bad about it.


6. When I woke up this morning, I thought it's chilly in here!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday tomorrow my plans include buying groceries and maybe catching a movie and Sunday, I want to watch the Superbowl (duh)!

4 comments:

Retro Girl said...

I've never seen Lost myself...and don't "get it" either. LOL.
I can relate to the "used to be much thinner" answer...and am on a quest as well, to head back that way. It's tough...I try to remember what Dotti says - "One day at a time, no guilt and move on!" It helps me keep going!

Hope you have a great weekend!
My Friday Fill In is up (I'm fairly new at it, but not at blogging....)

Great blog!

Janet said...

LOL, hear, hear on #4!!! So confusing! Welcome back :-)

MommaBoo said...

Janet: What was up last night? Hurly driving like a maniac AND seeing Charlie. What's up?

And Retro Girl, it's nice to know someone else out there feels my pain.

The Land of Rozz said...

Regarding #4....I watch Lost and I still have thousands of questions. Have a good weekend!