Tuesday, January 29, 2008

UTI for the Jen


I have a Urinary Tract Infection.

Sunday night I stopped counting how many times I got up to go to the potty after 20
Yesterday, I went to my local pharmacy and bought a UTI testing kit. Sure enough, I've got another one. I suppose I'm prone to getting them. I just don't know.

The pharmacist told me to drink plenty of fluids (including cranberry juice and water). I'm also taking AZO Maximum Strength and am using personal cleansing cloths.
I finally slept some last night. And my urine is an orange color due to the medicine I'm taking.

If it's still bothering me tomorrow, I may go to my general practioner.

Uggghhhh....It's so irritating!

4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Owie, I hope you're feeling better soon!

qualcosa di bello said...

jennie boo!!!!!!!!! i am so glad to see you back!!!!! i hope you are on the mend with this very soon...BIG hugs to you!!!

MommaBoo said...

Thank you Zwizgiver! I hate having to potty every 30 minutes.

Qualcosa di bello....thank you for your sweet welcome back. It made me gtin. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better today!