Monday, January 28, 2008

Manic Monday 1/28/2008


If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do? Dust and sweep/mop. I'd feel guilty but I absolutely detest doing those chores!


Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence? When I met my husband the first time at a high school football game. I offered him one of my extra blankets and the rest, as they say, was history!


You're having dinner with several friends and acquaintances. They all criticize a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do? I would stand up for my friend. Nothing is worse than being criticised, except having someone you care about being criticised.

5 comments:

Gabriel said...

Nicely done with your husband! :-)

I liked your post very much. Mine is here. Happy MM!

Unknown said...

Isn't dusting the pits? ;-)

Good to see you Jennie! Hope you are doing well.

twinklemom said...

Very good post..oh wow..what a sweet way that you met your husband!

MommaBoo said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments.

Yep, my hubby is my knight in shining armour. Even when he needs a little help :)

MommaBoo said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments.

Yep, my hubby is my knight in shining armour. Even when he needs a little help :)