Tuesday, January 29, 2008


There’s no getting by easy on this one like saying “giving it to charity” or “saving it for my kids’ college”. You’ve got a million dollars, and you’ve got to spend it on yourself. Your list can add up to a million dollars, or each of the items on your list could be huge million dollar splurges. Your choice! Be greedy, spoil yourself.

I'm gonna make it easy. 100K on each splurge.... (not necessarily in this order.)

1.) Travel around the U.S. (because I've never been out of the Southeast)

2.) Pay off our mortgage and buy a new place in the country nearer to our families.

3.) Buy us both a new vehicle.

4.) Buy new clothes, accessories, shoes, etc. for the hubby and myself.

5.) Buy the newest electronics for each of us. (digital flat panel T.V's, new notebooks, a couple of new desktops, two new apples for us both.)

6.) Buy new appliances and kitchen/bath necessities.

7., & 8.) Pay off our parent's homes and buy them nicer new homes.

9. & 10.) And the last of my million I'd stick back for a rainy day.


Next week: 10 Things You Can Do Instead of Watching TV!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great list this week! Have a great day!

Jennifer :-)