Sunday, February 03, 2008

Deb's Meme

Oh my gosh, I was tagged for this meme and forgot all about it! Anyway, here it is:

I have been tagged by Debs from Deb's Melon Patch.

(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag two random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.

So here is my list:

1.) I love cute little frogs.


2.) I enjoy the sound of rain on the roof while I'm going to sleep.


3.) I enjoy wearing toe socks.


4.) My middle name is Dianne.


5.) I love fireworks.


6.) The Police is one of my favorite bands.

Okay, I've decided to tag Zwizgiver and Melanie for this meme. Have fun, ladies!

4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Thanks for the tag! You know I love a fun meme!

Anonymous said...

I just posted mine! And guess what? I've tagged you too ;)

MommaBoo said...

Loved your answers ladies!

Thanks for playing.

Debs said...

Great list. :)
My son loves frogs too.