Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays


Today's Topic: Just Around The Corner

Christmas is coming up really soon...


When will you start your shopping? I usually start on the Friday after Thanksgiving. It's a family tradition with my folks. We normally buy very little, but it puts us in the spirit.


How many people do you have to buy for? It feels like a million! 100 or so?


What are your favourite places to shop at? Yard sales, flea markets, the bookstores, Target, Wal-Mart, ebay.....

Christmas is so commericalized, however. I just enjoy being with loved ones, honestly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously? 100?

Debs said...

I so agree with you that Christmas is so commercialized.

MommaBoo said...

Yeah, Angelika. Mind you, I only send cards to most of them! Otherwise, I'd be destitute.

Thank you, Kwiz. Commerilizing the birth of our Savior is so awful. I mean, one rarely hears of his birth, you know?