Monday, November 05, 2007

An open letter to YOU!


I apologize for not blogging lately. I have used the excuse of cutting my hand, but it's not that. I'm just lazy. Jennie Boo = lazy bum

True, when I first hurt my hand, I couldn't type. But after a while typing wouldn't have hurt so much. I just didn't feel like blogging. I preferred to lay around and be a lazy couch potato and stuff.

It's amazing how easily I tossed it aside. (IT's amazing even to me!)
I truly apologize, dear reader. I'll try my best to get out of my "lazy funk".

5 comments:

Debs said...

I am so glad to see you are up and about. :D

Been missing your post!! :)

Anonymous said...

Now you are a person after my own heart. I love to blog but there are days and days when all I want to do is something else.

I feel the pressure because I do occasional posts for money on my blog. But I want to just let somebody else do it!!! And I have had to apologize too. Sigh.

Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one with these feelings. LOL!

Beckie said...

Oh Jennie Boo, you should only blog if you truly enjoy it and want to do it. I hope you are feeling up to it soon!

Melanie said...

If blogging isn't fun it's time to take a break. It's not supposed to be another chore to do. Don't feel bad about taking a little break. I missed you of course, but I understand!

Anonymous said...

Whether you post three times a day or once a year - you're still one of my favs!
Hugs,
Frances