Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday Mind Hump



Wednesday Mind Hump


Hello humpers! Today's theme is supposed to be income tax day, but that's boring! I can't think of anything good, and Halloween is coming up later this month, so.....


Name five good Halloween costume ideas.
1. A pencil. Yellow t-shirt with black lines. Yellow tights, Red sneakers. Turn a party hat inside out and paint it black. (My Gea-Mom did this once for my sister.)
2. A baby. Depends, doggie "pacifier", large bib and teddy bear. I did this once. I was a 22 year old baby. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
3. A bunch of grapes. Purple balloon, garland of "ivy", purple tights, etc. (I saw this online somewhere.)
4. State of Liberty. Green face paint, green flat sheet, pointy hat thingy, torch and book. Everything's gotta be green, including your body and your sandals.
5. And for a traditional costume. A witch.....(Go to your costume store and load up on wigs, hats, make-up, etc.)
Happy "Hump" Day!

1 comments:

Russ said...

Thanks for mind humping!