Monday, October 08, 2007


Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality? I believe I'm Autumn. It's my birth season, it's my favorite time of year AND it's not to hot or too cool. PERFECT! I'm not perfect, but, I'm happy and blessed. YES!

If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick? Probably Pirates of the Caribbean because I have a celebrity crush on Johnny Depp. OH! And I like rum....heehee :)

Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personality or very different? I'd say different but a tiny bit similar, "The Hubby" is different, but we have enough in common to get along well. To many of me in the world could be dangerous!

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Love your answers!

Unknown said...

There's only one of you.

I know I've been tagged, I just can't think of anything to put for that particular meme, LOL.

She-Schenker said...

Oh, yes! Getting to co-star with Johnny Depp would be great!