Friday, October 05, 2007

100 Things About Me

100 Things About Jen....



1. I love chocolate.
2. I enjoy sunsets and sunrises.
3. I like to have pedicures.
4. My favorite colors are black, white and red.
5. I share my middle name, Dianne, with my mother.
6. Halloween is my favorite holiday
7. I am a Scorpio.
8. I wear The Hubby’s” t-shirts to bed at night.
9. I enjoy having background noise.
10. I hate beets.
11. I eat lemons “straight up”.
12. I have always wanted to visit Alaska to see the Aurora Borealis.
13. My bff, Monica, and I have been friends for 16 years.
14. I am absolutely and totally in love with my husband.
15. I think vampires are sexy.
16. I don’t like the taste of watermelon.
17. My fingernails have always been stubby.
18. I prefer silver jewelry to gold jewelry.
19. I think Anthony Hopkins is the epitome of cool.
20. I’ve read To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee at least 20 times.
21. I love lemon drops and red hots.
22. I have a celebrity crush on Johnny Depp and Peyton Manning.
23. Sometimes I crave meat, even though I’ve been a vegetarian for 14 years.
24. I’ve always wanted to own a Chihuahua.
25. I like the shells taco salads are served in.
26. Bananas are my favorite fruit.
27. I have two ear piercings in each ear.
28. I have astigmatism.
29. I think paisley prints are pretty, but not on clothes.
30. I love black slacks.
31. I’ve never eaten lobster.
32. I like William Shatner.
33. I enjoy the exhibits at the State Fair.
34. I like pro football.
35. I don’t have a tattoo, but I used to want an “M” on the small of my back or on my ankle.
36. I would like to have a hamster as a pet once more, before I die.
37. I consider abortion murder.
38. I haven’t run in 2 ½ years.
39. I enjoy sleeping because I like my dreams.
40. I enjoy taking digital photographs.
41. Milkshakes make my tummy hurt, so I take Lactaid®.
42. ReadyMade® is my favorite magazine.
43. I enjoy knitting, though I don’t do it well.
44. I enjoy wrapping gifts.
45. I used to have a crush on my uncle, when I was 6 or 7.
46. I hate having my eyebrows plucked.
47. I wish I had red hair.
48. I played the flute and piccolo in high school.
49. I detest dusting.
50. I am terrified of cockroaches.
51. I enjoy eating tofu despite its weird texture.
52. I have always wanted to play the violin.
53. Sometimes I crave spinach dip.
54. I like to read tabloid magazines as a guilty pleasure.
55. I love broccoli cheddar soup.
56. The taste of a ripe mango reminds me of peaches.
57. I’m afraid of heights, bridges and enclosed spaces.
58. I like to scrapbook.
59. The Spinach Salad® is my favorite Roly Poly® wrap.
60. I like Izzie’s® sparkling grapefruit fruit juice.
61. Junior Mints are my favorite movie snack.
62. Brian Griffin is my favorite animated character.
63. I suck at spelling.
64. When “The Hubby” and I went to Stone Mountain, I was terrified while on the “lift”.
65. I read my Bible everyday.
66. My favorite boy name is Benjamin.
67. My favorite girl name is Rayne.
68. There are no reports of twins on my side of the family.
69. I think balding men are sexy.
70. I married my true love.
71. I have a poor self-image.
72. I bruise easily.
73. I actually read The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit BEFORE the movies were released.
74. I have the same hair color as my mother.
75. I inherited my Grandmother’s (Mother’s mother) toes and fingers.
76. I don’t refer to my father as Daddy or Father or any of that. My sissy and I call him Bob.
77. I love broccoli.
78. Arby’s curly fries are my favorite french fry.
79. I like lemon icebox pie.
80. I read magazines at the bookstore without buying them.
81. I LOVE frogs because they look like they’re always smiling.
82. I don’t moisturize my face like I should.
83. I actually do floss daily.
84. I prefer wintergreen to spearmint.
85. I broke my toe while watering a peace lily.
86. I like to watch “Clean House” and imagine what my house would look like re-designed.
87. Certain songs make me cry.
88. I’d love to wear contacts.
89. I’ve never seen Citizen Kane.
90. I want new curtains in my living and dining rooms.
91. I get terribly lonely sometimes.
92. I like steamed rice.
93. Tomatoes are my favorite vegetable.
94. I would like to get rid of all my carpet and lay down hardwood flooring.
95. I have bad acne scars on my face.
96. I’ve broken 3 bones in my body. (right thigh, 3rd vertebrae and the second toe on my right foot.)
97. I always wanted a Rainbow Brite doll as a child.
98. Sometimes, I like to sit and listen to the rain on my front stoup.
99. I sometimes crave Fair Food. (funnel cakes, candied apples, ice cream, etc.)

100. I can hardly believe I’ve listed 100 things about me!

8 comments:

Karina said...

You eat lemons straight up? Brave girl!!! ;-)

Kwizgiver said...

Just looking at the first few--you can see the Northern Lights here in Maine! Come visit!!

Debs said...

I use to eat lemons straight up.
I have a slight astigmatism.

YOU don't like the taste of Watermelon??!!??!! :O OH My Heart! :P I just had to give you a hard time about it. *LOL*

Milkshakes kill my tummy too.
Spinach dip just rules at times! :D

I love your list. I don't think I could do a 100 things about me. I might try it this weekend just to see if I can do it. :D

Hugs woman!

Anonymous said...

My brother used to eat lemons straight up!
I like to listen to the rain tapping on the windows & AC.
I read magazines without buying them at the bookstore, but I spend so much at the cafe I don't feel guilty.
You know I never thought about it till now, but frogs do look liek they are smiling.
Will have that meme done asap.
It's hard coming up with five things about myself that I haven't blogged about!
Take care,
Frances

qualcosa di bello said...

i love reading these lists...it is so nice to get to know fellow bloggers better. your list made me smile a whole lot...esp. that you like william shatner...most people don't seem to like him, but he just cracks me up!

Debs said...

Ok Tuesday I will post my 100 Meme. I still have to think of some more stuff. :D

Hootin Anni said...

Well, I WAS here to see if your Fun Monday 'hood was posted, but saw a list of 100 and had to read them.......wow!! Impressive list. [ummmmm, tomatoes are FRUIT] And your #99--------ya, I'm with you on that one too....let's pig out!!!

Beckie said...

Good ones, Jennie Boo!