Thursday, October 04, 2007

Jen's Thursday Bug


"Sometimes it helps to share with others what bugs your mind.They may have a solution, a kind word, or a smile of encouragement."

It bugs me that President Bush vetoed a bill that allows America to pay for low-income children to get assistance with health insurance. Children can't help being ill and cannot work to make the money required for their health care. Sadly, these children will have to go without health care.
To read more about Bush's veto, please go here.
Man, this really sticks in my craw. :(

4 comments:

Karina said...

I second that emotion!!!

Debs said...

I could not agree more!!!! Plus him saying it that people making $80,000.00 is not poor. No they are not poor, but they also would NOT qualify for the insurance. So his "Excuse" was not a real excuse.

He makes me SICK!!

Jennifer said...

This sticks in my craw, too. Makes no sense!!! That's all I'm going to say!!!

Have a great Thursday!!!

Jennifer :-)
Greenville, SC

MommaBoo said...

I know this is/was a touchy issue.

The thing is, I think Bush made a terrible mistake vetoing this bill. Children should be taken care of, regardless!

And I'm with Jennifer, that's all I have to say about that....