Thursday, October 04, 2007


1. Name 3 pet peeves of yours. No one said they had to make sense! Okay. I detest Christmas lights that are drooping and never get fixed. I don't like people to try to force thir "beliefs" on me. I also dislike when men talk to women's chests instead of their faces. (Ugggghhhh)


2. Would you consider yourself to be a picky person (this can be in general or about specific things)? How so/how not? Yes. My parents taught me I am just as good (but no better than) anyone else. I feel I deserve at least the bare minimum. Otherwise I'm not that picky. I am a vegetarian and I guess that could be considered picky by others....


3.Would you consider yourself to be a creature of habit? Why/why not? Do you care? Why/why not? Yes. I believe I am. If something works, why change it about? (on some things....) I do care when I can change something. Otherwise, I don't really worry about it. (Normally)

2 comments:

Karina said...

Pet Peeve - When men talk to women's chests....

Yeah, I hear you there girl!!!

MommaBoo said...

Thank you!

Man, that annoys me.

(Of course mine are DD's so I guess you can't help but stare. Au Naturale!)