Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Twosome ~9/18/07~




What are two ways your relieve exhaustion? I like to journal and have "The Hubby" rub my back/feet.

What two daily activities/chores do you find exhausting? Dusting and mopping/vacuuming....Uggggghhh! (Not necessarily EVERY day, but three times a week or so....)

Do you generally wake up exhausted or go to bed exhausted? It's according to how well (or not well) I've slept the previous night. Generally, I go to bed "just tired".

What is more exhausting? An unwanted telephone call or running into an acquaintance you barely remember? Both are annoying, but I'd say "bumping into someone". I can always have "The Hubby" get me off the phone. When I actually see someone, it's not so easy to get away.....

When you are the most exhausted, what two things do you wish the most? "The Hubby" would rub my back/feet and that I could have a long, candlelit bubble bath...ummmmm.....

4 comments:

qualcosa di bello said...

thinking about exhaustion is exhausting, don't you think??

i like your exhaustion cures!!! bravo to the hubby!

MommaBoo said...

Yes, I'm a blessed wifey. And he's a blessed hubby.

We're both so good for each other....

hugs for ((("The Hubby")))

Kwizgiver said...

Maybe I need a hubby. I like your # 5 answer.

:-)

MommaBoo said...

Yeah, when they mind, they're great! Otherwise....:)