Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays ~9/18/07~


Another Round Of Linky Love


What blogs do you read on a daily basis? I try to update my own blogs daily. I normally have a schedule I follow when visiting blog friends. I'm am lazy, "poopie-head" lately and haven't been visiting like I should. I have had lots going on in my "non-web" life.

Do you have any family members or close friends who blog? Yes. None of my family blogs, but several of my "loved ones" (friends) blog. I enjoy visiting their blogs weekly or so.

What is the latest blog you have come across that keeps you coming back for more? How come? The one website I truly enjoy (if I HAVE to pick only ONE) is my Yahoo!360 group blog, She Who Blogs. Several of my web friends are also members there. We post pictures, poetry, anecdotes, what have you on our website. Frances, our fearless and busy leader, has made this site a joy to visit. She is a blog addict and a true sweetheart, as are all of our "members".

0 comments: