Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ouchy wa wa


Okay, so I tell myself EVERYTIME I get my eyebrows plucked that I'll maintain them so it doesn't hurt so badly when I DO get them professionally done.

I never do and EVERYTIME I get them done, it hurts.

Am I a glutton for punishment? Yeah, the feeling of a "bee sting" on my eye socket is WONDERFUL! Thank You, sir. May I have another? Oh here, and let me pay you money AND a TIP for ripping the hair outta my skin.

I know so many people that need their brows tweezed, but THEY don't do it. But, since I 've done it once, I can never REALLY go back. Sometimes, I wish I'd never done it. THEY seem perfectly happy with "unkept" brows. SO, why can't I?

Ow! And on top of my broken toe pain, too. Double ow! Ow Ow!

5 comments:

Debs said...

I am so with you on this one!!!

I always tell myself..this time I will keep them "kept". Then before I know it I have one huge eyebrow. Ok, maybe not one huge eyebrow, but you get the picture. *LOL*

MommaBoo said...

We are such slaves to fashion.

Now if I could just convince "The Hubby" that guys CAN have their Neanderthal brows at least cut down, I'd be happy!

Unknown said...

Hey I was a teen when Brooke Shields was popular. Never had mine plucked although sometimes I wish I could. I just don't have much there and the would pluck all I have, couldn't stand to draw them on.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...I have had mine plucked for so many years, that I think they are permanently gone...

and that first pluck is a killa!

MommaBoo said...

I don't pluck them entirely out, I just have them "shaped". It still hurts, though.

I don't think I could drawn 'em in. Imagine if the smudged or if, for some reason, I couldn't do them. I'd look even more freakish than normal, if THAT can be believed!