Monday, September 24, 2007


You’ve won $100,000 – but have to give it all away. To which charity or institution would you donate it? I would donate my money to the American Cancer Society. Both my mother and my mother-in-law suffered from the crippling effects of breast cancer. However, they both survived and are in remission, with thanks and all glory to God!


What do you think is the most soothing sound? I really enjoy the sound of rain lightly falling on the roof above me as I drift off to sleep. It's so soothing.....


Does time heal all wounds? Unfortunately, no. It can help ease some of the pain. Just like physical wounds, emotional pain can and does leave scars, even if forgiveness has been given.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like all your answers. It seems like Cancer organizations are very popular today.

Have a great Manic Monday.

MommaBoo said...

Yes, I think you're right!

My moms had breast cancer, so it's a cause near and dear to my heart.....

Melanie said...

I certainly agree with all of your answers.

MommaBoo said...

Thank you Melanie.

Great minds think alike, "huh"?

Siani said...

Cancer charities are a very worthy cause. I agree re: time not being able to heal all wounds. Happy MM!

Kwizgiver said...

Love your answers, JennieBoo!

Unknown said...

Forgiveness is very important to me. However, I don't forget. I think it's a part of learning.

Thanks for playing and have a great week!

Melanie said...

I finally did the middle name meme you tagged me for ages ago.