Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Fill-In #37


In honor of Krista and Matt, who are getting married Saturday, we'll make this a wedding Fill-In!

1. I met him/her technically at a lunch we attended with his brother near his birthday.

2. We dated 1 1/2 years before we got engaged.

3. I knew he/she was the one very early on. WE connected "right off"!

4. The thing I like best about him is the little space between his top lip and his nose. I ALWAYS have. Growl!

5. When he/she proposed I started crying before the box was even open. Wouldn't I have felt stupid if it wasn't an engagement ring!

6. The song we had/want at our wedding was limitless. We had music throughout. We danced to "Color My World" by Chicago.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! (I'll answer this on the next fill-in!!!)


For those of you not inclined to do this one, I give you the Food Fill-In Friday!

1. Chips or chocolate? I'm female. Therefore chocolate is ALWAYS a safe bet!

2. Pickles on your hamburger? Yes, I love pickles anyway I can get 'em!

3. Baked potato: with everything or I enjoy butter, sour cream and cheese. No chives or bacon. I'm a vegetarian who doesn't like chives....

4. The perfect meal is one I don't have to cook! :)

5. Martinis, wine, beer or I'm partial to DR. PEPPER! or STRAWBERRY CRUSH!

6. Your favorite pirate is (technically not food, but still yummy)Captain Jack Sparrow. I like Johnny anyway I can get 'em/ Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe watching a dvd, ordering a pizza, having a quiet night in tomorrow my plans include visiting my bff Monica, tomorrow's her birthday! and Sunday, I want to go down to the country and visit family and friends, after church!

5 comments:

Janet said...

I'm loving the answers to the wedding part! Thanks for sharing :-)

MommaBoo said...

Thank you! "The Hubby" is my everything. Not to mention a great kisser!

Kwizgiver said...

Your wedding questions are so sweet!

And I love your foodie meme.

~Allison

Special K ~Toni said...

I am so with you on the favorite meal!

Melanie said...

I love the wedding questions. People's love stories are always so interesting to me.