Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Fifteen ~9/14/2007~


Friday Fifteen today is very similar to my TT yesterday. Only this time, I'm using another book I am fond of (3 books, actually!)


15 Characters from J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings


1. Frodo Baggins

2. Bilbo Baggins

3. Gandalf the Grey

4. Merry Brandybuck

5. Perigrin Took

6. Gimli son of Gloin

7. Legolos Greenleaf

8. Aagorn son of Arathorn

9. Boromir of Gondor

10. Samwise Gamgee

11. Lady Galadriel

12. Arwen Evenstar

13. Eowyn Lady of Rohan

14. Tom Bombidill

15. Gollum

3 comments:

Irishcoda said...

More very memorable characters, although I have to admit I remember them more from the movies...except poor Tom Bombadil never made it into any of them!

Special K ~Toni said...

Ok. Not into TLOR stuff- the hubs is though!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that I *still* haven't managed to read this or watch the movie? Someday...maybe...