Thursday, September 27, 2007


1. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened? I was a rotten kid. I really don't remember, but if I was punished for something, I'm sure I deserved it. Besides, I had such a loving, wonderful childhood, anything like that was forgiven and forgotten long ago.

2. What about as an adult? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not? I honestly don't keep track of this stuff. When I say I forgive someone, I try not to dwell on it. I know that's how I'd like to be treated when I act improperly. (which is more often than not!) I think it's worse to be accused as an adult. Children often "mess up" because they're CHILDREN! Adults are supposed to be more "mature", but some really never grow up, you know?

3. Why do you think people like and/or make things up about people? I believe people act this way because, deep down, we enjoy watching another person fall/fail. I don't know if it's deep in our unconscious or if it's just Satan running amok. Is it a deep-seated effect of wanting another to fail so we can "scoop up their possessions"? I just don't know.

0 comments: