Thursday, September 13, 2007


1. Do you have anything major planned for the next 6 months? If so, what is it? If not, is there something you'd like to accomplish but haven't decided to do it yet? I don't have anything in particular in mind. I'd like to be pregnant or at least on my way there. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a "Mommy".

2. If you could choose, how would the next 6 months play out for you? I would become pregnant and "The Hubby" would get promoted even further. I would have a new car, for the baby. I would also have a new hairdo and maybe lose 10 pounds.

3. What about the last 6 months? Has it been everything you hoped for, or could you have done without a few things? Explain. The last 6 were wonderful. My sissy got married, my parents celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary. "The Hubby" and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. I spent some time with loved ones. I am pleased with the past 6 months. I am looking forward toe the next! Any day I'm alive is a gift and I try to cherish them all, even when they're a little "poopie"!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it was right about here I am looking forward toe the next! that you had a little toe pain. :)

MommaBoo said...

Oops!

Freudian slip?

Melanie said...

I sure hope you can become a mommy soon! It's the best thing in the world. It took me a long time to get pregnant with Hailey and there were lots of ups and downs along the way. It's all worth it now though.