Thursday, August 02, 2007


Guess what!


I was awarded the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" Award, again. I would like to thank.............


Okay, "e'nuf o' dat"!


One of the newest members to my Yahoo! Group, Lissa, @ Walk to the Left, Walk to the Right awarded it to me. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


I opened my email this morning and was ecstatic to be honored that a fellow "Rockin' Girl Blogger" thought enough of my humble blog to award me this cool button.


If you notice, in my sidebar, I've been awarded this before, but it makes this award no less wonderful.


Thank you, again, Lissa. And Congratulations on your award, as well!!!!!!!!!


(I'm not gloating, am I?)
Anyway, I want to pass on the blog love, so I am awarding the following award to any chick that reads " O SO MO LOVE". Because, you...uh..., have to ROCK to stop by here! (okay, I AM a little full of myself, now...)
In the immortal words of Jack Black in "School of Rock": "For those about to rock....I salute you!"


4 comments:

Karina said...

And yet again, you totally deserve it! Rock on girl!

Debs said...

Congrats !!! :) You rock girl!

Annie said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GOOD MAIL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well deserved. :) Rock on girl!