Wednesday, August 29, 2007


1. If you could be an audience member, or be on, any TV show, which one would you choose? I don't watch game shows. I don't watch much t.v. in general. So I guess I'll pick the game show everyone else talks about....Deal or No Deal.

2. Who is your favorite TV actor, past or present? Please see #1. I always liked Lucille Ball. I Love Lucy was and is still GREAT!
3. How many hours of TV do you watch each day? I'd say less than 2 hours or so. (Again, please see #1.)

4. What's your favorite game show? Please see #1.

7 comments:

Irishcoda said...

I love that caricature of Lucy! About school pictures, I just saw a photo I'd uploaded of one of my kids on her first day of school so I posted that.

qualcosa di bello said...

i love lucy too!!! nothing makes me laugh like the scenes of her stuffing the chocolates into her mouth at the factory or stomping grapes!

but mostly, i'm with you...if i actually watch TV in a given day, it is a surprise.

that said, i would go with Little Man onto *his* favorite game show "the price is right" & i do occasionally catch a CSI episode.

meowminx said...

I love watching Deal or No Deal. I wish they showed I Love Lucy over here - I miss watching it!

Melanie said...

I don't watch much TV either. I find it usually is boring to me. But I always loved Lucy too! I Love Lucy is one of my favorite shows!!

I finally got around to putting your friendship bracelet up on my blog. Thanks again- it meant a lot to me!

Anonymous said...

Great pic of Lucy.
Don't you just love when she gets an idea?

Debs said...

I don't watch much TV either. I am a huge fan of I Love Lucy.

The only game show I do watch is
"Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader." That is because of Thing 2 last year was a 5th Grader and his teacher asked who watched it. So me and Thing 2 sit on the sofa and watch it together.

Russ said...

Thanks for humping! I used to watch Deal or No Deal every time it was on, but then I got sick of it.