Wednesday, August 29, 2007





Thursday Thirteen


Today, I'm listing 13 songs I like. (Complete with Band/Artist pics....)



1. Break on Through (To The Other Side) by The Doors


2. The Space Between by The Dave Matthew Band



3. Gut Feeling by D E V O



4. Stupid by Sarah McLaughlin


5. Your Song by Sir Elton John






6. I Want Somebody by Veruca Salt


7. Everything by Lifehouse

8. Walk the Line by Johnny Cash


9. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake

10. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

11. Walking on the Moon by The Police




12. Little Wonders by Rob Thomas





13. Brick by Ben Folds Five



Now, I'm going to go jam for a while. Have a good one, folks!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love #2 -- what memories.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Rock on! Those are great picks!!

Lori said...

Your Song by Elton John is a classic. Great list:) Happy TT.

pussreboots said...

Rock on. Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Good collection of pictures. I know song 8 and, I think, 5.

Happy TT!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Great list - I have 1 4 5 8 10 and 11 on my Ipod.

Debs said...

Most of the songs I know...I will have to look up a couple. Great tunes!

Deb said...

Those are some great songs! Love the list! :)

Anonymous said...

#2 is one of my favorites as well!

Karina said...

Great list of songs! I agree with most of them! Lifehouse is my current favorite band, they are incredible!

Malcolm said...

#s 1 and 8 are a couple of my favorite tunes. By the way, that's a cool pic of The Police.