Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Fiver


"A dragon lives forever but not so little boys..."


1. What is your local lake/river/sea? The Mississippi River is the closest near our home.


2. Do you believe in dragons and unicorns? Just for fun. They might have existed ages ago, but not now. I'm not sure, but I think there is a reference to them in the Bible.....I don't know.


3. What is your favorite fruit? Tomatoes. Sometimes people believe they are a vegetable, but they are actually "berries". I LOVE 'em! Yummmmmmmm.


4. Do you smoke? No. But "The Hubby" says I'm "smoking hot"!


5. Friday fill-in:Together they would RULE THE WORLD! Hahhahhahha....

3 comments:

Beckie said...

JennieBoo - that is fun one!

qualcosa di bello said...

stopping by for my dose of fun-with-the-boo!...

local sea - the Atlantic Ocean!
dragons & unicorns - sure, why not!
fruit - tie between raspberries & mango - best together!
smoke - no (lol...love your hubby's comment!!)
together they would create some crazy chaos & laugh about it later!

have a fun friday!!!

Kwizgiver said...

what if this is as good as it gets?: monday, moanday