Friday, August 31, 2007


1. Who never returns your phone calls? My friend Monica. (She's super busy. She always emails me though. I don't think she likes phones, but prefers email...)

2. What was your favorite childhood toy? I really enjoyed my dollies and playing "house".

3. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? My daddy (Bob). Yesterday.

4. Who do you need? My hubby. (I don't care HOW corny it sounds!)

5. Do you break hearts or do you have your heart broken? I hope I've never broken a heart. I probably have unawares. Sometimes my heart breaks, even now, for various reasons.
I haven't played this meme in a while, so I thought I'd give it a shot today. FUN!

1 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I am *just* like your friend Monica... I really hate talking on the phone but I am very good at emailing.

And I don't think it's corny for you to need your hubby. It's sweet.

:-)