Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Fill-In #33


Julie, of I Love a Good Book, came up with the questions this week, check her out! She lives in Australia, works in a bookstore, plays guitar and loves Zeppelin! Thanks, Jules!


1. There's liking someone and then there's loving them!

2. Subscribe to You Tube because it's a laugh riot!

3. I love a good book because it relaxes me.

4. My favourite position is (this is a little personal, isn't it?) I'd say anywhere "The Hubby" wants me.

5. I need to quit grubbin' snacks.

6. I need to start exercising more.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to "date night" with "The Hubby", tomorrow my plans include relaxing and "goofing off" and Sunday, I want to go to church and have a picnic (INSIDE)!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm with you on #6!!! Hehehe do you know so far most people haven't answered #4 in a sexual way? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Great answers!
I didn't quite know what to put for #4 either.
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.