Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Fill-In #32


1. My commute is non-existent. I'm a stay-at-home wife. Unless you count the walk down my stairs!

2. Retired best describes my neighborhood.

3. My neighbors keep to themselves, usually.

4. A Vietnamese restaurant, known as Saigon Deli is my favorite place to eat that's close to home.

5. If there's one thing I'd change about my community, it would be the "anonymity"of neighbors.

6. The thing I miss most about the town (city/area/swamp) I grew up in is my parents (who I see weekly, Thank GOD!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my first baseball game (with my family), tomorrow my plans include watching "The Hubby" play on the computer ALL day! and Sunday, I want to go to church!
Have a safe, fun weekend, all!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I know what you mean about neighbors...mine are ok, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable knocking on their door for a cup of sugar or anything!

Thanks for playing :-)

Kwizgiver said...

Aww, I have awesome neighbors after the party freaks moved out.

:-)

But... mine are all twenty feet or so away from me...

Julie said...

Neighbours on one side of us are friends - tho' they've just split up. So we see quite a bit of them.