Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Fill-In #31


(To see more contributions or to play "Friday Fill-In" yourself, please click the button above!)

1. Last weekend, I was thinking that I would enjoy "goofing off" with a couple of my girlfriends. And I did!


2. If the weather continues like this, melt. (I'm sure of it!)


3. Will my muscles in my legs ever grow?


4. Often, on a summer's night, I think it's the right time for LUV! Who am I kidding? ANYTIME is the right time for LUV! :)


5. Right now, I could use a good strong shot of blueberry iced tea!

6. My favorite summertime meal is a crisp, cool tossed salad.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night with "The Hubby", tomorrow my plans include yard-saling, flea marketing & getting some rest and Sunday, I want to hear my Daddy deliver the morning message at his church. YaY!

Happy Friday, all!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Have you had the white blueberry iced tea from Starbucks? AWESOME!

At first I thought that said yard-salting LOL! Have a great weekend, and thanks for playing!

Kwizgiver said...

funny, I read it yard-salting, too!

I posted the results to the game:
what if this is as good as it gets?: drumroll please...