Wednesday, July 18, 2007


13 Reasons Why I'm TIRED Of This Cold (Thanks for sharing, MIKE!)





1. No "snuggle" times. Yeah, I'm REAL sexy sneezing, coughing and with a Rudolph red nose.

2. I can't get comfy. Every way I lay in the bed is "uncomfortable"!

3. I'm stopped up. Pick one nostril or the other! I can't deal with the constant changing!

4. I'm tired of coughing. My chest is sore! Enough already!

5. Energy? I don't have no stikin' energy! (So much for housework....Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!)

6. Nothing tastes right. Do you want some tomato or vegetable soup? It doesn't matter... it all tastes the same to me. HOT!

7. I'm miserable and ill. Everything ticks me off. STOP IT, NOW! DON'T TOUCH ME!

8. My shoulders, knees and hips are sore. Don't even think about massaging me! I don't think so.....

9. I'm sick of Cold-Eeze (r). Sure the honey lemon flavor is okay, but not 25 times a day!

10. I'm sick of menthol. We should own stock in Vick's(r) Vap-o-Rub.

11. My head hurts. And does aspirin help? Not when you can't sleep!

12. I'm running just enough fever to feel bad. 99 degrees on the wall...99 degrees I feel awful.
13. My Mikey-Baby bought me some chocolate and I can't even taste it! 'Nuf said.

Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm sick of this cold!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are better soonly! Happy TT!

Thorne said...

Awwww. Summer colds suck. If you're too tired of menthol, try an infusion of lemon peel, bat leaf and black pepper. Put it in just boiled water, cover with a tea towel for a couple minutes, then put your head under the towel and breathe deeply (Be sure to close your eyes, the pepper can burn them).

impwork said...

Get well soon

Unknown said...

I'd rather have a bad hangover and i don't drink anymore...

Hope ya get to feeling better.

Mitch

Thanks for the read.

Mama's Moon said...

Sorry to hear that you're sick! Hope you're up and at 'em real soon! (try to) have a happy Thursday!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Hugs, I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hate colds, too! And you mentioned one of the biggest things that drive me crazy -- the changing stopped-up-nostril thing. Ugh.

Eat lots of chicken soup -- that old standby always makes me feel better when I have a cold, and try to get some good rest -- rest really helps.

Happy TT, and I hope you're feeling better very soon!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hate colds, I try and avoid them as much as I can, mainly because I'm Self employed, so if I get sick, I don't earn any money. As soon as I start to feel like I'm getting a cold, down to the chemist to grab the first signs pills. Get through that and I'm generally ok.

Anonymous said...

Oh, man...I hate having a cold! I hope you get over this very quickly!

Jenny McB said...

Have you tried a hot toddy yet? Hot water, some whiskey, some honey and lemon slice if you have it.

Take care and hope you are feeling better soon.

pussreboots said...

**Hugs** (but the not touching variety). Hope you feel better soon. Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, and happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.

BTW, have you had as many water possible? It helps...

KarenW said...

Being sick is no fun. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Aaww... It sucks to have colds! Every joint in your body aches and you cannot breathe properly and you taste buds have gone on vacation.

Get well soon!

Happy TT anyway :)

Suprina said...

Get Well Soon.
We have something going around our house also!

Happy TT!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh that's the worst. Summer colds just hang on and hang on, don't they?

I hate it being 'stopped up' and having to breathe through the mouth.

Thanks for dropping by and leaving the wonderful comment.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you've been sick. I'm the same case here but mine is winter cold. The moment the clock strikes 5, I'm sniffing and sneezing my way to Brazil. I wish. Hope you get well soon!

Dorothy said...

Hi there, I'm sorry you're so sick and miserable. Is Miss Cleo-Ann Bowen your cat? Have you seen mine? You'll be amazed. Her name is Gretchen and she has her own site. Gretchen's Paw Prattle. Happy TT--get well.

Debs said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Feel better! I just got over mine, so I know how you feel...now I have to do housework. Yuk!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're better soon, I hate the cold! Happy TT.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Summer colds are just awful! Happy TT and I hope you feel better soon =)

Karina said...

UGH, you sound miserable girl! So sorry!! Hope you feel better soon!

Happy TT!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a terrible TT. Well, you know what I mean, I feel very badly for you. Colds are terrible. I hope you are feeling better soon. Happy TT anyway.

Anonymous said...

Aww poor Boo! I sure hope you're feeling better soon. Somehow I can't help but think you're still sitting there with a big smile on your face though. Get better now you sweet thang!