Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Loaded Questions #22


Hypotheticals: If 50 people in your age group were selected randomly, how many do you think you would find leading a happier life than yours? This is a hard question. Most folks wouldn't want my life, but since I am convinced that I survived my broken neck for a reason, my life is the best it's ever been!

Anything Goes: What nasty habits do you have? I pick my nose. GROSS! Sometimes I don't brush my teeth before bedtime and I also only shave my legs every other day.....

No-Brainers: What is/was your worst subject in high school? I hated math. Funny because my husband majored in math in college. P.S. He handles all the money! :)

Personals: What is the grossest thing you have ever done in public? Once, when I was a child, I threw up in a restaurant. I couldn't help it! It had to have been AWFUL!
Thanks Lynda! Happy Wednesday, all! *sniff* *cough*

5 comments:

Moksha Gren said...

I know officially we all have to say, "ew, gross, nose-picking!" But really...how else are you supposed to deal with 'em?

Hope you get feeling better.

Kwizgiver said...

Aww, sorry you're not feeling well!!!

I didn't like math either, but I would have loved it if I was taught in a different manner. Oh well...


GET WELL SOOOOOOON!!!

MommaBoo said...

I'm just a big baby. Colds ALWAYS get me down...

Thanks for the well wishes!

Anonymous said...

Very nice formatting for this post. Looks great. Thanks for participating. :D

qualcosa di bello said...

Jennie,,,thanks for the thought-provoking post! hope you are feeling better soon!! ciao bella...