Monday, July 09, 2007

Random 7?

Vexxy at "Vexual Expressions" tagged me. Here's her blog address: http://vexkitten.blogspot.com/
I need to list 7 things about me.
(This is similar to the Random 8 I did the other day)
1. I LOVE wasabi. (Japanese horseradish paste) By itself! I'm a vegetarian, so I eat everyone else's wasabi when they have sushi.
2. The bottoms of my feet aren't ticklish. My back however....
3. I am terrified of clowns. (Even Ronald McDonald)
4. I love the sound of gray doves. I leave my window open so I can hear them when I first wake up.
5. I prefer typing over talking. Since my stroke, I don't like my voice.
6. I love frogs. Animated or the real thing! I love the way they feel crawling on my hand.
7. Sometimes, when I'm alone, I pretend I'm with someone so I won't feel so lonely. I'll even talk to them....CREEPY!
Thanks, Vexxy. I didn't think I could come up with 7 different facts about myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to like wasabi until I mistook it for an avocado and popped it ALL into my mouth. My sinuses were clear for a very long time.

Debs said...

I love the sound of gray doves too.
My son is a frog lover as well. He has even learned to cross stitch, so he could "make" one. :)