Monday, July 30, 2007

Manic Monday for 7/30/07


Quick! Off the top of your head list 4 words to describe you today, just as you are right now. (It could be thinking, feeling, looking, etc.- use your imagination.) WET - I got caught outside without my umbrella. SLEEPY - Mike snored all night I got about a hour's worth of sleepy, collectively. SATISFIED - I'm eating a Roly Poly Spinach Salad roll. IN LOVE - I just looked at the pic of "The Hubby" on my desk.


If you had an extra hour in your day today what would you do? Probably read more.


When is the last time you got lost and what happened? I was driving downtown. I called "The Hubby" at work and he talked me through a way out. WHEW! Thank God for my sweet Hubby!
To view other's "Manic Monday" answers, click the button at the top of this post. Happy Monday, all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky you have a husband like that.

I usually just laugh at Trish before I help ;)

The Daily Matters said...

I wish I have the passion to read. I would love to have a library.

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I love to read! I usually read more on vacation, but I only read one book last week- I was too busy running around to read.

Sorry I missed visiting last week as my access to computers was limited.

Hope you have a fantastic week, and thanks as always for playing along.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness ! I can see ! I can see !
Love the white text on black. I was probably the only reader whose computer screen just couldn't pick up the contrast...

Anonymous said...

Right now I can only list two words that totally describes my day:
ROOT CANAL.
Does that about cover it?

Anonymous said...

Quick! Off the top of your head list 4 words to describe you today, just as you are right now. (It could be thinking, feeling, looking, etc.- use your imagination.)
Clean - Fresh out of the tub
Naughty _ I am thinking about going downstairs and buying an Entenmann's cake at the corner store.
Determined - Decided I am going to learn everything there is to know about ebay
Sociable - Lots of bloghopping and phone calls today

If you had an extra hour in your day today what would you do?
Throw out stuff

When is the last time you got lost and what happened? A friend and I were driving to Atlantic City and ended up in Philly - we laughed ate lunch in Philly - and got directions to AC from the waitress.

Sending bloglove,
Frances

Tori :) said...

What a fun post!!

Thanks so much for the Good Mail! :)

Tara Sloan said...

Amen, amen and I'll say it again- Thank God for cell phones and husbands at desks near mapquest!