Monday, July 23, 2007


Have you planned your funeral and/or written your will? Unfortunately, no. I'll live FOREVER! Didn't you know that? :D It's an important matter we really should deal with. I just don't want to think of it, but I should, I know!


Do you carry an umbrella when rain is forecast or do you just risk it? Of course! I have a tiny umbrella that fits right into my purse. Isolated thunderstorms here in the South. It never hurts to be prepared for them.


How bad is the traffic in your town? Does it bother you or do you take it as it comes? It's really not that bad, normally. When there's an accident is when it gets "bad". Otherwise, I normally take my time and don't sweat it.

2 comments:

Debs said...

Cool answers. :)

1UP RPG said...

I did this Manic Monday, too. The funeral question was a tough one!

Bob