Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fun Monday for 7/15/07


This week, "Fun Monday" is being hosted by Tiggerlane at her blog, "The Neophyte Blogger"

Our assignment this week is:


"I wanna see your CAR! It can be your current car, the first car you ever had, maybe your first new car with that new-car smell, a car you wrecked once, or even the dream car you would drive - given all the money in the world! Oh - and if you have a truck, SUV, lawnmower, whatever the local authorities allow you to drive, let's see it!


Okay, the Boo's car is a 1992 Chevrolet Lumina named Wilma. She is missing some paint, has 100,000+ miles and her signals don't always work. But HEY! At least she has an a/c, radio and I'm not walking!

The front of "Wilma" in our parking lot.A side-view of Wilma-Lou.
















Here are some additions I've made to Wilma's exterior.














And now we have a 2007 Porsche. This is my dream car.


















Nice!

Anywho, I'll never have a porsche, but that's okay! I'm happy and rich where it counts.

Hope you enjoyed my Fun Monday. To see other's cars, please visit Tiggerlane's blog, above.

Thanks! And Happy Monday, all!

14 comments:

Molly said...

You are rich where it counts; still a Porsche would be nice. I like the name of your car and the cool frog name plate.

Anonymous said...

Nice name plate and the Porsche?!?!? Would be so nice, although I would be paranoid to drive one! (I have a bad habit of running into parked cars.)

Debs said...

That is such a cute name for your car. Oh to have a Porsche would be NICE! If I ever won the lottery I would buy you one ;)

Now to start playing the lottery. *LOL*

Beckie said...

After reading your post I am considering naming my cars. I must go ponder it.

Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

A Porsche would make a real nice RIDE!

I totally agree with you on at least having the basic, A/C and a your not walking.

Cute license plates! :)

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Do you know I've never named a vehicle? I think I'm going to start because you make it sound so fun! Love the license plate too :o)

ChrisB said...

Cute name for the car. A porsche left us behind on the motorway coming back from Heathrow Airport and my hubby was doing 70 so the guy must have been doing over 100.

Debs said...

Just wanted to let you know that after the comment you left on my blog, I have been singing "Love Shack" all day. *LOL*

Tiggerlane said...

Love your froggie plate - so cool! I had a Lumina in '94, and really liked it. Lasted for 8 years before it died.

But the dream car? SO hot. Thanks for participating!

Beccy said...

Great post. I only ever named my first car, it's the only car I ever loved.

willowtree said...

You win the prize for the 'most pimped ride'

Pamela said...

awwwww... people who drive Porsches are called Porschits.

:-W

My cruise is broken - that I can do without awhile. But my Air conditioning is still working Thank Goodness.

theotherbear said...

I am sure that one day I WILL have a porsche or something similar :)
Cute numberplate (I thought you needed numbers and letters or a combination on a number plate but it seems not in all of the US!)

Karina said...

Nice dream car! And Wilma sounds like a nice dependable car with a personality, what more could you ask for? ;-)