Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Fill-In #29



1. Lazy, summer evenings, when the crickets "sing" makes me remember my childhood.

2. I like to use extra virgin olive oil when I cook.

3. When unruly children back-talk their parents, it really pisses me off.

4. I've been thinking about my sickness (a cold) lately.

5. The last song I heard that I liked was "Hey There Delilah" by The Plain White T's.

6. I enjoy "cuddling" by starlight.

7. And as for the weeked, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping!, tomorrow my plans include HOPEFULLY feeling better and Sunday, I want to continue to feel better!

Don't forget...have fun!
(I would if I felt better, *sigh*)
Be sure to check out the "Fond of Snape" website. Especially if your a Harry Potter Fan!

4 comments:

Janet said...

oooh, #1 brings back such memories!!! Thanks for playing, hope your cold gets better!

mks said...

Love your #1 and completely agree with you on #3 of your Friday Fill Ins. Hope you are feeling better soon and thanks for checking out my blog!

Tina said...

Hey, you´ve a cold. Hope you get well, really soon. Have a nice Weekend.

Kwizgiver said...

Oooh, I like # 5!

Hope you're feeling better!!

I tried to give you hugs (the link thing on the right, upper) and it didnt' take me to the right page.

But I tried!!!
Allison