Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Fill-In, #27


1. On a hot summer's day fresh home-made lemonade is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of humidity.
3. Rocky Road is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is Sierra Mist(r) with a twist of lemon.
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is having a "mud fight" with my sissy, Candice.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is @ the Riverwalk Park!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to seeing a movie or reading, tomorrow my plans include going down to the country and having a get-together with my maternal grandparents and Sunday, I want to go to my parent's church for Homecoming!

Don't forget...have fun!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Wanna have a glass of fresh home-made lemonade, too. How can i make it? What movie did you watched? Have a great weekend. :-)