Tuesday, July 10, 2007

And the answer is.....

I tagged a friend of mine, sognatrice @ http://www.bleedingespresso-sognatrice.blogspot.com/
with the "8 Random Facts About You" Tag. She took guest's questions, from her comments page, and answered the questions we posed her. To see her answers, check out her blog at the above address, under the post entitle,"let the answering begin".

Here's a snippet from her post:

"A few days ago,
I asked you what you would like to know about me so I could fill out the 8 things meme that JennieBoo tagged me with, and you responded. Big time."

After answering our questions, she said the following"

"Now it's your turn--what are *your* answers to these questions? Don't be shy!"


Well, I did as she bidded and my answers are in RED. Enjoy!

If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?

*I would say, I would prefer having a housekeeper. At least for the dusting. I DETEST dusting! It would be hard not to “help out”, though. I would feel guilty sitting around while the housekeeper did all the mind-numbing tasks.

*I like to cook, so that would be out. Cooking is a way I allow myself to be creative and show love. I wouldn’t want anyone to take that away from me.

*A chauffeur? For my 1992 Chevy Lumina? Yeah, right. Now if I got a new car out of the deal…..

*I don’t need a personal secretary. I don’t “do” anything that would require one. I am a stay-at-home wife, so I’m “The Hubby”’s personal secretary, already.


Do I have a deep, dark secret, and if so, whether it eats at me that I can't spill it or whether it doesn't bother me to keep it in.

*I really don’t have any secrets. I share everything with my hubby, sissy or momma. All of my other “secrets” I really don’t consider “BIG” enough to worry about. I honestly have nothing to hide.

What do you think of the Zapruder film, that of JFK assassination fame?

*I’ve seen it on t.v. before, but I really have never paid it much attention. I’m not a JFK-o-phile. It just seems morbid to show it over and over again.

What’s next? Do you want to keep things as they are? Do you want to do anything more? What dreams do you have for the days to come?

* I want to be a mommy with all my heart. If I could do anything else with myself, that’s what it would be. I want to do everything with my little ones that my momma did with me. I’ll never be as good a Mom as her, though. That is a dream I’ve had since I knew I could be a mommy one day, too!

What is your favorite scent of shampoo?

*I really, really love the smell of Suave® Biolage remake. It works just as well, it’s less expensive and like I said, it smells heavenly!

Is your personal journal paper or digital, and if it's digital, do you use journaling software?

*My primary journal is paper. I write EVERYTHING in it. Some things I choose to include in my blog; some things I don’t.

This was interesting. Thanks, sognatrice, for the "re-tag"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'M BACK! Nick from the Blogger team was successful in restoring my blog in perfect condition, just as I left it. It's a miracle! Thanks for your lovely comment. I appreciate your support. :D

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Great answers! I've never smelled that shampoo, but I'm sure I'd love it...it has such a fun name ;)