Friday, July 06, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks to my friend, Lynda, for tagging me. I always enjoy filling the Internet with little facts about me!
Please check out Lynda's blog, One Day at a Time, here:

Participants:
1. Make a list of 8 random things about yourself and/or your life on your own blog.
2. Tag 8 other bloggers leaving a comment on their blog with a link to your post.

1. I wear glasses because I have astigmatism.

2. I have three favorite colors: RED BLACK & PURPLE

3. I really like the smell of barbecue, even though I'm a vegetarian.

4. I love tomatoes and anything made from them (salsa, marinara, plain, WHATEVER!)

5. Dr. Pepper is my absolute favorite beverage.

6. I lost my virginity to my husband. (I've only been with him!)

7.I don't like clowns. (Even Ronald McDonald!)

8. Johnny Depp is my celebrity crush.

Thanks, Lynda! This was fun!!!

3 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Tomatoes are the best! We have actually had some success this year with growing our own.

Thanks for tagging me, I will try and get to it later today, or in the morning!

Anonymous said...

I love Dr. Pepper too. :D And my celebrity crush is Hugh Jackman, he he. Thanks for participating, I enjoyed reading your list. :)

Anonymous said...

A huge tomatoe lover here as well. Love them! I'll get to this tag in a couple of days. Or maybe tomorrow. Hmmm