Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Fill-In #26


1. I will love "The Hubby" a long time!
2. Occasionally, I want to be alone.
3. Unexpected "nookie" can be interesting!
4. Being with friends is great, too!
5. Where do you go when you want to get "away from it all".
6. Oh my god, he just farted!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to Friday night "date night", tomorrow my plans include yard saling (as usual), catching a movie and maybe getting a foot rub and Sunday, I want to go to church and rest!

Don't forget...have fun!
Happy Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Have a GREAT weekend, and thanks for playing!

mks said...

I love your blog! Thanks for reading my Friday Fill Ins. I think it is great that you are in adorable love with your husband - how long have you been married? I ma heading into 6 years myself this July!

Kwizgiver said...

Enjoy your date nite! :-)
~Allison