Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Okay, I'm about to go on a rant.

I believe actors and actresses are giving monogamy/marriage a bad name. As a happily married wife, I feel the need to defend my view to be monogamous with my hubby.

I can name at least 4 or 5 actresses/actors that claim monogomy is "unnatural". What is WRONG with you people?

I guess no one in Hollywood cares about God, at all. (I guess I've know that for years!) But, if you don't care about your soul, at least care about your all-famous bodies. With AIDS, STD's and other various dangers out there....these people need to WAKE UP!

Certain animals (dolphins, ducks, other various mammals and such) stick to their mates/partners. Not only for safety's sake, but it makes the bond between them stronger.

Providing for babies is another benefit. I mean, how many Hollywood children can say their parents are both still there for them? (it's been proven that BOTH parents are conclusive for a healthy childhood).

This quote is from one of my FORMER favorite actresses, Scarlett Johanssen:

"I get tested for HIV twice a year. ... One has to be socially aware," she says. "It's part of being a decent human, to be tested for STDs. It's just disgusting behavior when people don't. It's so irresponsible."

Decent Human? Disgusting Behavior? Irresponsible? How about not having sex with whoever's convienvent at the time, like it's ordering a fast-food meal deal? The real way to be SOCIALLY AWARE is to practice some self control and stop acting like you're a dog in heat, all the time!

No wonder children are getting pregnant at 13. With celebrities (whom we worship instead of God) promoting this behavior on t.v., in magazines, in movies and in music, no wonder our society is a cesspool of filth!

I mean, why is it so wrong to marry someone and stay with them, no matter what? Like Paul Newman and his wife. It can be done in Hollywood (since celebrities are our new role models), people who practice self-control can portray a positive image.

0 comments: