Friday, May 26, 2006

Luverne Graduation


My cousin, Alex, graduated high school last night.

He was an honor student and received a diploma with honors. He cried most of the time, bless his heart, just like his cousin, Jennifer. I was SO proud of him, I couldn't help it. (And you can tell that we were crying; check out the picture above!)

He was so handsome in his cap and gown. He will also be leaving for South Carolina on June 25th. I don't get to see him often, but I'll sure miss him.

He plans to be a welder and/or big-rig driver. He'll be great at whatever he does. He's a determined, hard-working, sweetie. I just know he'll be a success no matter what he decides to do.

Congratulations & the best of luck Alex!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Xavier Phiffer, and i graduated with Alex. Could you give him my e-mail addy? It is x_man_20062003@yahoo.com, and tell him to e-mail me sometime.

MommaBoo said...

sure! And Congrats to you as well!
:)