Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Update Time....


I will be taking a break from blogging, here, for a while.

I have found out that we are expecting (!!!!!) :) and my morning sickness hasn't been allowing me to get on my computer much lately.

I throw up in the morning and nap in the afternoons.
I apologize for "stiffing" every one, but I have a good excuse. The best, we think.
So, until my morning sickness and fatigue lessen a bit, I won't be updating here. So sorry for any inconvenience, but, can you believe it? WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!

(And no, my blogging buddies, the only people that know are our families....We found out Friday! (Now I know why I've been so nauseous....) )

11 comments:

Karina said...

Congrats Ms. JennieBoo...that is very exciting news!!!!

Gabriel said...

Congratulations!!! I was wondering whatever had happened to you...

These are great news!

BHB said...

OOOO oooo OOOOh! HUGE congrats! I'm soooo thrilled for you (about the pregnancy of course, not the morning sickness!)
Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for you xxx
p:s, I kinda tagged you for a blog, but take your time as I wouldn't want you to "blow chunks" on your keyboard ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sounds exciting. I hope you enjoy motherhood.

Kwizgiver said...

Ohhhhh!!! What wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I hope the morning sickness passes soon. Poor you!

But a baby! How exciting!!!!!

xoxo

lslslslslsls said...

Sweet Jesus! We're pregnant at the same time! Yay!!! Let me know your progress as the weeks go by. Can't wait to see your ultrasounds. :D I still have to upload my most recent ones. Congratulations!!!

Joy T. said...

Excellent news Jennie Boo!! Congratulations to you and hubby!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Congrats to you and your sweetie :)

qualcosa di bello said...

jennie, i am so happy for the two of you & your new little one...you will be a fantastic mommy!

Debs said...

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read this and cried tears of joy!!!! I am so excited for you and your hubby!!

:)

Debs said...

How are you doing??