Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ten on Tuesday


I have bucoodles of time, just no money. The story of my life....
1.) Professional painting of every wall in our house. Maybe with a neutral color?
2.) Hard-wood flooring. If you'd seen my carpets, you'd understand totally!
3.) New counter tops in the kitchen, preferably marble.
4.) New curtains on all the windows.
5.) French doors in place of my sliding glass doors.
6.) A new storm window in our bedroom to trpllace the broken one.
7.) New couch and loveseat in the living room. (The brown slipcovers and furniture underneath are getting threadbare.)
8.) A NuBath(r) shower enclosure in the master bath.
9.) A "fireplace" (gas logs?) in the living room.
10.) Closet organizers in all closets.
Next week: 10 Favorite Actors/Actresses

3 comments:

Mercedes said...

You sound like me. No money. That's why I am fixin' up a rental house at my place-lol! Your #1, #2, & #4 are on my list too. check mine out here

Have a great day!

ShannonW said...

A lot of folks have listed hardwood flooring in their top 10.

I have hardwood floors...no carpet in the entire house and I love it.

Gina said...

When we bought this house (a year ago) my main thing was the house had to have hard wood floors... Now, I rethink this, lol little did we know how stained the floors were underneath their area rugs.. ugh.

Good list!!!