Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In #67


1. I love springtime in love, it's the best time to "try new things"!

2. Leftovers (especially pizza) are foods I love to eat for breakfast.

3. It seems I'm always searching for my keys. They wander off on their own!

4. A warm, relaxing bubble bath is a great way to end the day.

5. I think I am in need of a mani/pedi cure. No, I'm DEFINITELY in need!

6. Chocolate soy milk is what I've been craving lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner with my parents, tomorrow my plans include working at my mother-in-law's house and Sunday, I want to REST!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats pizza for breakfast! Yum!

We have quite a bit in common. I too am a big fan of bubble baths (I take them as often as possible) and my keys like to hide from me too!

Great post & hope you have a good weekend!

Janet said...

I love vanilla soy milk on my cereal! Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

Diana_CT said...

I love leftover pizza for breakfast, especially cold