Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tina's Tuesdays 3/4/2008





Where would you go? I think I would enjoy traveling to the Holy Land, with enough to eat and with the essentials I needed, of course.

Who would you see? I would like to travel back in time and see three people. First of all, I would like to see Jesus Christ. He is my saviour and just to be near
Him would be undescribable. Then, I would want to visit my father's mother (who died before he was 6 months old) and my husband's grandmother, Big Momma (who died before I was in the family). Both of these exceptional women were God-fearing matriarchs of our families.

What would you do? I would like to sit and listen to all of these wonderful people speak. This is a luxury I will never enjoy. (Until I met them in heaven, of course.)

0 comments: