Monday, March 03, 2008


You find that your best friend has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you do?
I would offer her more money and would reassure her that stealing wasn't anything to worry about. I would try to do all I could to help.


What three things you regret not learning to do?
Learning to play the violin, learning to paint in a way not abstract and never learning to make those pop florets my Grandma used to make. (She really isn't able to teach me now).

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

Good post this week. Have a great Manic Monday!

My post is here: "Manic Monday #07".

Kwizgiver said...

That first question was a toughie. I like your answer a lot.

:-)

Unknown said...

I'm sure you would try to help out.

Why not tyr to learn to play the violin?
Some teachers offer instruments to hire.

You can find my answers ::here::

Have a great week!