Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #63


1. Contact may cause swelling of the infected area. (?)


2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to kiss one another in public!


3. Disney parks are over-rated.


4. A caramel frappicino sounds really good right about now!


5. I positively detest cockroaches!


6. Cuddling always makes me smile :-)


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the bookstore, tomorrow my plans include seeing a movie and Sunday, I want to go to church and have bbq for dinner!

4 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

great answers - that frap sounds especially good. :)

Shelley said...

Cockroaches are pretty gross! It sounds like the perfect weekend to me!

April said...

A caramel frap sounds fantastic!

Janet said...

eeeeuuuu I detest #5, too! YUCK!

Thanks for playing :-)