Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fill-In #65


1. Some relationships are meant to last forever!


2. Everclear is the last concert I saw; it was good.


3. Spring should be just like now, PERFECT!


4. Oh no! I forgot to take my vitamins yesterday!


5. I've recently started writing again (poetry mostly).


6. Babies or animals never fails to make me smile.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heehee :D, tomorrow my plans include gong to a local crafts festival and Sunday, I want to get some rest (if I can)!

4 comments:

cre8tivkj said...

I forgot to take my vitamins too yesterday...goes off to take them...have a great day! Mine is up too!

non compos mentis said...

hope u wouldn't forget ur vitamins again... craffestival sounds good.. have a great week end..


chikku :)

alisonwonderland said...

spring is my favorite season, but it's been too cold - even snow one morning - to be "perfect" yet. have a great weekend!

Janet said...

I'd love to see Everclear; Santa Monica is one of my fav songs.


Thanks for playing :-)