Monday, March 17, 2008

An Exhausting Saturday

Well, Saturday was an exhausting one for "the hubby" and I.

We went yard-saling in the morning, which I enjoyed.

Then, we had lunch at a Thai restaurant (I LOVE Thai food!)

We got my glasses repaired (the earpads fell off). This took an hour.

We got home and our washing machine did not spin the water out of it's load. We were forced to hang sopping laundry on the line. Not good.

So then, we drove around searching for a new washer. We ended up getting a new one at Sears, along with a new fridge, because the one we have at present has broken shelves and has needed to be replaced for a while.

We then had dinner with my parents. Bob hung my hammock chair on the front porch. Thank goodness he found a support beam that held ALL my weight! (I'm a fattie-butt!)

Needless to say, we rested yesterday. I enjoyed my new swing and will enjoy the new appliances, tomorrow.

Whew..... I'm bushed! :D

3 comments:

Debs said...

I hate that your washer went out on you, but so glad you got a new one. :)

I would cry if mine stopped working.

Kwizgiver said...

Hooray for new appliances! Sounds like an all-around great day.

Melanie said...

Wow! What a day! I can't wait for the weather to be nice enough for yard sales here.