Monday, March 31, 2008


Would you look what Bob got for Gea-Mom Friday night? Needless to say, my Gea-Mom was delighted.


Her name is Scout and she's a 2 1/2 month old Chihuahua. She's so teeny tiny. Check her out!






What an adorable family


Miss Cleo Ann kept her distance on our starwell.


I even got to "puppy sit" while my parents had dinner. Scout is a joy and I like her so much. Okay, I'll be honest....I'm so jealous I could spit!

The Hubby says I can have one when we have the money .... maybe I never will. Oh, well, I'll enjoy Scout either way.

Welcome to our family Miss Scouty-Poo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww- I lubs that lil' Scout! Simply adorable!!!
~W~

Unknown said...

well, you have to start sponsored blogging, because such a little cutie...

Awww, what a cutie!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

That puppy is too cute!

MommaBoo said...

Thank you, ladies, for your sweet comments.

I'll be sure to pass them on to my Gea-Mom!

ShannonW said...

Such an adorable puppy! I want to hug him!